Wealth Advisor, AIF®
Spirit Lake, IA and Okoboji, IA
- Financial and retirement planning
- Asset management
- Life, health and long term care insurance coverage
- 14 years of financial industry experience
- B.S. Business, University of Iowa
REGISTRATIONS AND LICENSES
- FINRA Series 6 registration held through LPL Financial — Investment company and variable contracts product representative
- FINRA Series 7 registration held through LPL Financial — General securities representative
- FINRA Series 63 registration held through LPL Financial — Uniform securities state law
- FINRA Series 66 registration held through LPL Financial — Uniform combined state law
- IA Producer — Life and health
- Pearson Lakes Art Center Board Member
- Good Neighbor Fund Board Member
“I believe in exceeding expectations, answering questions clearly and completely, and responding to requests in a timely manner.”
START INVESTING ONLINE
Enjoy the transparency of an online investing platform with access to a personal advisor.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL. FutureAdvisor and LPL are nonaffiliated entities. If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.